Heflin Holistics, PLLC
- When you come to the Croasdaile Village Retirement Community, only one gate is open to the public. (one of the two Wesley Chapel Drive entrances off Croasdaile Farm Parkway)
- The gate that is open has a guard shack that looks like a big doll house.
- After 5pm, there is a guard at the gate. Tell the guard your name and that you are coming to see the chiropractor.
- Drive forward from the guard shack. Look for signs to the "Village Commons", which is on the left about a block or two up. The entrance to the Village Commons looks like where you would check into a hotel. (portico)
- Park as far from the door as you are capable of walking, to leave the closer spots open for residents who have issues with mobility. (thank you)
- While inside the retirement center, please be courteous to the residents. Walk slowly and speak quietly. Your voice will carry into the apartments from the hallway.
- Come into the Village Commons and sign in at the front desk and take a visitors badge.
- Turn immediately to the left from the desk and get on the elevator to the 3rd floor.
- When you step out of the elevator, you can only go left, but after 2 or 3 steps take an immediate right.
- Follow that hallway until you get to the first intersection and turn right.
- The office is all the way at the end of that (long) hall.
- Navigate as if you are in a hotel.
- The room numbers do not flow with my office number.... so navigate as if you were going to Apt A313.
- Heflin Holistics is at the end of the hall beyond apartment A313.
- There is a beige chaise lounge outside the office.
- The office has a glass door.
- Please wait in the hall if the door is closed.